Selling Designer Jewelry in Covington
Receive top dollar for your unwanted or old brand name jewelry at Gold & Silver. Our professionally trained and friendly staff is equipped to offer you fair, industry leading prices for your designer jewelry and estate jewelry. We possess a vast amount of knowledge of current market conditions for major brands of designer jewelry, and can help answer all your questions along the way. Upon visiting our location in Covington, we will provide you with a free evaluation of your designer jewelry with no obligation to sell. If you are satisfied with the given offer and choose to accept, we provide immediate payment on the spot. We accept various different designers, so feel free to bring by your dated David Yurman cable jewelry, your John Hardy earrings, or Mignon Faget pieces. We also specialize in purchasing designer watchers. We will be happy to take any designer jewelry pieces off of your hands in exchange for top dollar! We take pride in ensuring that your jewelry is handled with great care when you sell designer jewelry to Gold & Silver of Louisiana.
We do not handle your designer jewelry the same as other stores. We understand that you paid a hefty penny for these pieces of jewelry, and we want our offerings to reflect the current market for the items. We not only consider the weight of the precious metal, but also the true market value according to various auctions. Gold & Silver of Louisiana is pleased and delighted to be able to offer an accurate and truly fair market price for your designer jewelry rather than the scrap price of the raw materials like we see other dealers do. We see customers shop around frequently, but ultimately return to us because of our honest and substantial offerings.
We purchase all types of designer jewelry including Tiffany & Co., David Yurman, John Hardy, Cartier, Mignon Faget, Pandora, James Avery, Konstantino, Tacori, Harry Winston, Mikimoto and many more.
Earn the most money when selling designer jewelry by:
- Bringing any original paperwork about the jewelry
- Bringing any of the original packaging, boxes, bags, polishing clothes, etc. Although it is not required for selling; it helps add value to the offer price
- Bringing any extra links you may have had taken out of the jewelry
- Bringing any appraisals, sales receipts from previous repairs, or third party value estimations
- If you bought multiple pieces of a set, bring it all in, and we can evaluate as a lot and individually, as multiple item sets command a higher buy price.